As some of you may know,

I trained Katherine  (Kay) for three months.

I met Kay at a size 155kg looking to start her fitness journey. 3 months later, she now weighs 130kg and still dropping! 
She has shown great strength and made it easy for me to push her.
It's just the beginning for you Kay; To a healthier and much better quality of life! 
There are much quicker ways to lose weight, but that usually comes at a cost of loose skin and an even quicker rate to put the weight back on or more!
I DO NOT believe in quick fixes! - It did not take you a day to put it on, it won't take a day to lose it!

High intensity interval and Weight training is my tool and it speaks for itself!

This is the result of hard work, clean eating, a disciplined mind and training regime!

No FAD Diet! No quick weight loss scheme!

Just hard work, sweat and tears!

And of course TAK by your side! 😉

For consultations, please contact on info@tolaadeking.com

No comments:

Post a Comment