Look Good! Feel Great!


The best thing I love so much about working out is being able to see results! and being able to show them off is a greater feeling!

I feel much better as I drop the inches. I measure all, but follow the inches more than the kg as muscles weigh more than fat and you are sure to gain some muscles in the Process!

In just a few weeks, you can start to feel much better about yourself! its not too late to get a few inches off for summer and wear that bikini you bought long ago but cant wear!!
The planks and cardio sessions have been working greatly for me on my abs and loving the little changes I can see already!

I still have a long way to go but definition is a must for me!
The pain sweat is definitely worth it when you see results!

I have gone from a waist measurement of 28" to 26.5" and it will only get better because I will not stop pushing!

If you need any help or motivation, please feel free to contact me!

Look Good! Feel Great!

To contact me
Number: +447930576494
Facebook : IAmTolaAdeking
Instagram: TolaAdeking
Twitter: TolaAdeking
BBM: 7B6F7D5E
Email: TolaAdeking@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment