ASK TOLA!!!!

Ask Me!!


As many of you know, I started this blog to offer help and advice for people trying to break into a fit lifestyle or people in it that just need motivation, or new knowledge to empower their training programme or plan!
I believe opening a platform for you guys to ASK ME ANYTHING (Fitness related) you would like to know on from training to basics on food plans*.

You can leave your questions in the comment box below or contact me personally on the details below.

I will try my best to release articles on each questions asked and get back to each person to ensure their question is answered.
I would advice you have a look at my previous articles or search for your questions through the search box, if your question isn't answered already, Ask Away!

Thanks guys!



*I am a personal trainer, however, i am not qualified to create nutrition plans for you, i can however advice you on your nutritional needs and alternatives to my level of expertise


To contact me
Number: +447930576494
Facebook : IAmTolaAdeking
Instagram: TolaAdeking
Twitter: TolaAdeking
BBM: 22709D68 
Email: TolaAdeking@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment